Monday, July 25, 2011

Cosplay Competition - Ultimecia

Wow! I got a good news to share with you guys!
Finally the cosplay make up competition of my school is over and I'm the 1st runner up and the best costume. I was crying on the stage when I was told to say something after the results have been announced. I'm really touch because lots of ppl give me a hand for this competition. Especially my darling, he helped me do all the accessories of the cosplay, wings,horn,the evil hands. He spent lots of times to do my stuff and even sacrifice his rest times. I won't have succeed without his help. I'm really appreciated it. My model is really a professional model. She gave me lots of idea for the competitions and she is also a very thoughtful person. She scare I have no enough times to draw the tattoo on her legs and she draw it herself in her office. I'm really lucky to find her to be my model. And of coz thanks a lot to my father for spending so much money for me. I know many ppls are very dissapointed while I'm not the champion. But I understand where is the problem, I don't blame anyone even though myself. I still got a very long way to improve. I believe one day I'll be deserved to be the champion. ^^
OK~ I've talked too much~ Let's get into the pitures. =D





Hope you guys like it. And to celebrate this, I've decided to host a giveaway like I mention before. Stay tune~ ^^

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATION!!!!!! YOU DESERVE IT!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. What stunning photos!!

    You have a wonderful blog by the way, I love it! I cannot wait to read more of your posts and will definitly check back for updates!! You're also incredibly beautiful (but you probably get that all of the time)!

    All the best,
    Voe.
    _____________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratz!!! u did an amazing job!!!

    ReplyDelete