Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy Diet 1st Day - Say No to foodsssss

Can you imagine you gotta say NO to those delicious food during your birthday? You probably gonna say NOOOOOO !! Why today?!! Yea! That's what I'm thinking right now! Why not tomorrow! My friend just sent me a birthday cake and I can't even taste the cream ! How terrible horrible and vegetable is that feel!! Arrgghh!! BUT!! For my own good, for my darling, I decided to hold my tongue and turn my head to the right and left whenever I see foods within one month!
I gonna live with this for my 3 meals and 3000ml of plain water for everyday within one month. Gosh! Can you imagine that I'm going to be tasteless within one month? I've lost 12kg for the previous diet plan and gain back 5kg! That's horrible! Well, thanks to myself for eating like a starving gorilla for the previous days. That's what I'm going to pay for!  From now on, I'm gonna hypnotist myself to drink this as I'm having pizza, burgers, fried chicken wings, cakes...
At least this drink is not as bad as my 1st thought, there are few flavors. But I prefer chocolate mint the most. I tried the chicken soup and mushroom soup flavor before, and I end up with yucks and disgusting feel. I get myself to size XL to M size for the previous plan. Gosh!! I don't want to get back to XL size again! Looking forward to S size now!!!  
Since I've choose a special date to restart my plan, I hope this plan will go smoothly and end up with success.

No comments:

Post a Comment