Monday, August 29, 2011

1st day diet - Fail

It's been a long time for didn't update my blog. 
Recently I'm busy for nth, just walk here and there, mostly spent my times on my pets.
I know this is the phenomenon of laziness. I got to get back to start my work.
After rest for many days, I decided to practice my hairstyling. But, somethings just seem not right, I can't do my job perfectly.
At last, I stop my work and start to get lazy again.
Today should be my diet day. I should have get into my soul source plan. 
Yea! I start my 1st drink for breakfast and lunch time with 2 pieces of pumpkin cakes, half piece of raisin bread, dinner time with some ladies fingers, some chickens and 1 glass of oat drink before sleep.
OMG! Is this diet? 
I don't remember my 1st diet could be so delicious and enjoyable.
Totally fail for today's diet!!
Hate myself for being lost control for FOOD!!! Arrgghh!!!
I thought I should have the perseverance after lost my 1st 10kg from my last diet??!!!
Hello!!! Mr. Patient!!! Where are you??? Please get back to me!!!
I need YOU to get into my next target!!! I'm almost there!!! 
Arrgghh!!!
Restart the plan tomorrow!
If I'm still lost control for food, I'm not allowed to own the Unii Palette!!!
Ggrrr!!!
Good Luck to me~ =D


No comments:

Post a Comment