Friday, August 12, 2011

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palette Collections

For those who know me very well in real life should know I'm crazy for Urban Decay!!
They are extremely gorgeous! The packaging are so lovely,
and of cause the colour are freaking gorgeous too!!
I really can't resist myself from Urban Decay!
Aww!! This post gonna be interesting, gonna share with u guys my collections of Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palette! 
Let's get into the topic!!
Aww!!! I'm so excited!! 
OK! These are all the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palette I have for this moment.
I'm going to collect it more, I just freaking love love love Urban Decay!! 
Let's introduce my babes to you all one by one. heheh~
These 2 are my 1st Urban Decay Palette. The 1st one is Dangerous and the 2nd one is Femimine. Actually this series is coming out with 3 palette, the other one is Fun. Too bad I can't collect it all, cause the Fun Palette is out of stock at Sephora Malaysia. =(

This is Urban Decay Book of Shadow Vol III. Can u see how gorgeous is it??!! 
Aww!!! I got this from my aunt at US. How I wish she can come back frequently and bring me back those stuff. LOL
The Naked Palette!!! Which is the one most of the make up freak crazy for!!
OK! I'm one of them!! wowhooo!! I love this palette soooooo much!
The color are extremely gorgeous and very wearable.
I can't really remember what is this palette call. but who cares? 
They are lovely!!
The 15th anniversary palette!!!Everyone is crazy for this!!
I can say nothing for these gorgeous stuff!!
Figure it out with your eyes! heheh~
Next coming post will be an eyes make up using the 15th anniversary palette and the book of shadow VOL III~ 
stay tune!
Don't forget to join my giveaway~ 
=D

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Im so jealous! ;p haha! you are a Urban Decay addict! Look at those palette! I love it! And yo have the 15th palette! Oh my!!! So lucky! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea!! I'm totally addicted to Urban Decay!!! Aww~~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. JANET!!!!! I AM NOT GONNA FREN YOU ANYMORE!!!!!! YOU HAVE SO MAN"Y PALETTE I DONT HAVEEE!!!!!!!:"'''''((((((((

    lol the black one is called ammo shadow box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahah~~ next time when i buy UD palette i ask u too~ heheheh

    ReplyDelete