Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Halloween Make Up

Hey guys! Here comes a Halloween Make Up I've done this afternoon.
Hmm... I have no idea about the name of this look.
It just like what your make up look like after you go swimming with it.
Hahahah! It's crazy ya! But It's fun!
This look was totally inspired by a make up guru from youtube name NikkieTutorials.
She is really talented and only 17years old!
Check out her video!
Oh! By the way, I really have to said something before we get into the pictures.
I'm really in love with Barry M Dazzle Dust! They are gorgeous!
I'm regret for not buying all shade of them. But it's ok! 
I will get them sooner or later! 
Hahahah!
So... Let's get into the pictures!
Aww!I love my lips color in this look!
It's a nude pink from Inglot!
I can't get the number of the lips color since they r all fixed in the palette!
Well...
Enjoy the pictures! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment