Saturday, October 29, 2011

Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Review


Hey guys! I'm very excited to start this post!I've finally got my Wet N wild Eyeshadow Quad! I always wanted to try this stuff as there are lots of wonderful feedback from the reviews of many beauty bloggers and youtube guru. So I went ahead to order this stuff from Sharon .
I wanna say that I'll be regret if I didn't get this stuff. They are in good qualities with very cheap price! RM20 for one!
This palette is 249 Vanity Vanite. I found out Wet N Wild is very considerations. The left side of the palette is matte colour and the right side is shimmer colour.
I never see a eyeshadow quad with this kind of arrangement. This is so sweet!
Normally the eyeshadow quad I bought are all palette with shimmer eyeshadows. This is one of the reasons Wet N Wild win my heart.
248 Lust Desir
Can you see how pigmented are they? I only swap it very gentle and swatched it on my skin. They are so lovely.
246 Greed Gourmandise. I have to say that the black colour with shimmer is really gorgeous! I love bling bling stuff. hahah~
247 Pride Orgueil This colour maybe seems like not very wearable. But I just love it. Especially the green and blue colour with shimmer. 
This eyeshadow quad could be affort by everyone and no regret for owning one.

1 comment: