Friday, October 14, 2011

Peacock Inspired make up for Halloween

Hey guys! Another Halloween make up over gonna show you guys again.
Peacock Inspired! I love this look and I wanted to this for very long time ago.
Finally I'm done.
This look was inspired by a youtuber, I can't remember her name.
Well, hope you guys like this look =D
Once again, my eyes colors are edited because I'm not dare to wear contact lens.
Enjoy! =D


Products Used
  • Monistat Face Primer
  • Loreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation (N3 Nude Vanilla)
  • Palgantong Make Up Theatrical Powder (Light Beige)
  • Urban Decay Primer Portion
  • M.A.C crayon eyeliner black (For waterline)
  • Kojii Dolly Wink Liquid Liner
  • BH Cosmetics 88 shimmer pallette
  • Inglot AMC lipgloss 543
  • Barry M glitter liquid eyeliner
  • Vaseline mix wif eyeshadow for the peacock feathers on my face.

1 comment: