Monday, June 20, 2011

The Cosplay Competition

My school is holding a make up competition on 23th of July.
Cosplay is the theme for the competition for this year.
For the animations fans sure know the meaning of Cosplay.
For the one who don't know, I'll do a little explanation about Cosplay here.
Cosplay is a short call for Costume Play.
It is a type of performance art in which participants don costumes and accessories to represent a specific character.
Normally the characters are drawn from popular fiction in Japan, but recent trends have included America cartoon and Sci-Fi.
I've already decided the character I want to make on the competition and the preparations for the accessories are almost done.
I won't announce the character at here, cause I wanna give u guys a suprise.
hahahah~ so stay tune to my blog~ =P
And soon there will be a the most popular make up artist and model voting contest for this competition on my school facebook.
 Pls do me a favour, add this account http://www.facebook.com/ivon0make0up0academy and vote for me. Pls add this account and wait for the approvement, the voting will start on 4th of July, I'll remind u guys to vote for me! heheh~ =P


OK~ I've talk too much and now let's get back into make up.
This was the look I did on my model for the photo shooting for the voting contest.
I didn't did a perfect job on her, because I forgot to line her lower lash line. If I did, her eyes will pop up more and look more gorgeous!
I'll be more carefull next time.
Let's go the pictures.=D

 Hope u guys like this look and don't forget to support me by adding my school account and vote for me~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment