Monday, June 13, 2011

Summer Make Up Look and Summer Hairdo

It's Summer now!
Beach, Bikini,Ice-creams straightway appear in my mind.LOL! 
Summer is the warmest of the four temperate seasons.As you guys know Malaysia don't have four seasons.So, for my 1st impression for Summer is hot like fire. @@ For Malysian sure understand my feeling right? hahah~ Anyway, after I started to learn make up, my impression of Summer become colourful. So... I love love love Summer now eventhough it's still hot like hell at Malaysia! Wow! Let's get start for my Summer look and hairdo that I've done to my classmates. 



I seriously fall in love with green colour recently.Honestly,I don't really satisfied with this look, since the eyebrow tail I draw on her is too long. By the way, I love this hairdo on her. She looks like a Japanese with this hairstyle.



This is the purplelicious summer look. I put on the purple eyeshadow very often on this classmate. Because she love purple and pink so much. She has big round eyes and the purple colour really pop up her eyes. This is a very wearable summer eyes look. Actually I was trying to do the same hairdo on her like above,but her hair is a bit shorter so at last I try to do it in another way. And it cames out with a nice effect too. She looks sweet huh~ hahah~
Hope you guys enjoy and feel free to leave me a comment~ ^^

2 comments: