Thursday, June 2, 2011

Just Janet

Hi guys, I'm a 22 years old girl who is having a professional make up course now. Before the make up course, I've finished my beauty course and had my diploma as a qualified asthetician.

Honestly,I never thought myself will get involed into Beauty World, since I was just like tomboy during secondary school. by the way, thanks to my father who encourage me to take beauty course and this really change me a lot after all. And also thanks to my darling who influence me a lot too.At last, thanks to myself for willing to make a chance. hahah~

I'm now seriously in love with make up and all the things related to beauty.Learning make up really give me more confidence.For me, make up is a magic. I would like to be the magician.=P

This blog content will be more related to make up. I'll post up all the make up done by me here. Also other things that related to beauty, fashion,skin care and so on.I hope u guys enjoy viewing my blog.

Feel free to follow me and stay tune for my giveaway.( will hold it anytimes =P )

No comments:

Post a Comment