Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Romantic and Sweet Bridal Make Up and Hairdo

This is the Bridal look I've done on my classmate today.
It is a bit of princess style looking.
Let's get into the pictures.=D

I use the combination of shimmery pink and purple to make her into a very romantic and sweet look. The lip colour is a shimmery baby pink, and her cheek I just put on some peachy colour blush to add some healthy colour on her look.


I like this picture the most among all because of the flowers~ hahah~

This is the side view of the whole look.Gorgeous huh! heheh~ =P

Hope you guys like it and will share more and more again.
See you guys soon~

3 comments:

  1. nice blending on the eyes! :)

    theapplesofmyeye-carina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning hair do. You are very talented.

    All the best,
    Voe.
    _____________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete