Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wonder Girls - Ahn Sohee 안소희 Inspired Makeup

Hui Ling, my classmate who has an unbalanced eyes and brows,and she is monolid.
Before I was very scare to do make up on her.I had no comfident to balance her eyes and transform her.But now, I'm very confident and no more scare to try out different look on her. =P And thanks to her for being patience to let me practise on her~ =D 

This look is from Wonder Girls - Sohee. I learn this from a youtube guru, I've forgot her name.She is a korean but she lives at USA.She is also a monolid girl.
Basically, this look is more on eyeliner,the eyeshadow colour I'm juz using some light brown with shimmer to brighten up her eyes.I love this look so much,so do all my classmates. Hope you guys like it too. =P
 (Ignore my pale and fat look~ =P)

5 comments: